Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday:
Spaghetti. Because I can. why do I even put Mondays on this thing?

Tuesday:
Egg rolls, I think. I may not do them exactly that way though, change up the filling some.

Wednesday:
Crock pot pork roast with sage and potatoes, and butternut squash

Thursday:
Really going to do the salsa chicken this week. with the cornbread muffins. because I make good cornbread muffins. lol

I am a dork.

Friday:
Pulled pork sandwiches (which means I have to hide the roast leftovers from my sweet husband)

Saturday:
Chicken teriyaki stir fry, rice

Sunday:
I failed on the crock pot french onion roast, so I'd better try and get it done this week.

I love my crock pot. slow cookers are awesome. Especially when you have a fussy baby who loves to have a nappy right when it's time to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment