Friday, January 1, 2010

What's in {Your} Oven?

I'm so bummed that this blog didn't take off and keep going like I'd hoped. I wasn't one of the initiators of it, but did enjoy participating when I could. There would be a new challenge ingredient every week, and we'd have the task of each trying a new recipe or creating a new recipe using that ingredient. It was fun and got me out of my cooking rut. There just wasn't enough participation, so the gals who started it decided to quit posting challenges. They're leaving the blog up, but I decided I needed to copy here all my favorite recipes I tried there, too. Re-reading them reminded me of a few I loved and will be making again. I don't know how many folks follow my dairy-free blog, but just in case you are inundated with all those recipes I just posted, I wanted to explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment