Friday, January 22, 2010

Well that didn't go so well

My plan got all shot to heck this week. Monday, we had biscuits and gravy with the chops instead of the other stuff. We did have spaghetti on Tuesday. Wednesday I went to the store for a few things we were out of, and got very tired. So I bought pot pies and a frozen dinner for kiddo and that's what we ate. Thursday, we had the Asian pork and fried rice (yummy). Friday, I needed to do the REAL grocery shopping trip, but Little Mister wouldn't let me do the grocery list until after nappies. So we didn't get out of the house at noon like I'd wanted, which means we didn't get home until about 3:30, which means I was too tired at that point to make dinner. Kiddo made herself a ham and cheese sandwich, the husband made himself a green salad with tuna, and the baby and I had ravioli and strawberries. (crap, the husband just found my cookie stash! blast it all!)

I forgot to get the turkey out of the freezer, so Saturday we are having the burgers.

Note to self: Next grocery shopping day (usually Friday), start something in the crock pot first thing in the morning so you don't have to think about it again and the family can eat something yummy instead of a free for all night because you're too tired to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment