Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I know, I've been slacking on this. Happens.

But we're broke, and I realized how much $ we've wasted eating out while various family members have been sick ... so ...

Monday:
Salsa black bean chicken soup with rice (I put it in the crock pot this morning)
Coconut Pie with Lime for dessert (made this on a whim, happened to have everything here)

Tuesday:
Spaghetti (just to change it up a bit! ha! Just kidding -- it's enrichment and I'm on the committee and have to help set up, so kiddo can make this while I do that.)

Wednesday:
Orange chicken with rice and asparagus

Thursday:
Meatloaf in the crock pot with potatoes, steamed broccoli

Friday:
Chinese BBQ pork (I think -- have to see if I have everything for it), egg rolls (I think)

Saturday:
Garlic Lime Chicken with avocado, steamed veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment