Monday, March 16, 2009

oops

Well crap, that post on the 24th was supposed to go on my other blog. hahahaha. I love being a ditz.

Ahem.

MENU PLAN MONDAY!

Monday:
We had spaghetti and sauteed asparagus. Just lovely.

Tuesday:
It's St. Paddy's day. I'll be making green pancakes for breakfast, but I'll be using coconut milk to see how we like it in them. Might add some coconut to some of the pancakes since hubbers likes it that way. Crossing my fingers that they turn out.

Lunch with DisGrace and Dizzy...

dinner will be corned beef and cabbage, sans the bread. New recipe to me, although I have done some version of this in the past. So it counts for the What's In {Your} Oven? blog too. We'll also have sliced kiwi, green potato rolls (love macey's), and green jello. I might also make a chocolate cake. Apparently I'm craving sweets ...

Wednesday:
I think chicken noodle soup in the crock pot. Hafta make a bunch of noodles and freeze 'em for another time. Or leftovers.

Thursday:
Lunch with Kaje somewhere.

Dinner -- Steak/cube steak (whichever one is in the freezer), mashies, asparagus (what, it's on sale!), and canned peaches

Friday:
??

Saturday:
??

No comments:

Post a Comment